Setting up a Shared Inbox on Loop Email is simple and straightforward. We have tried to make process as automated as possible by making sure Loopbot carries most of the hard work.
Here is how you can set up Shared Inbox
- You will need to inform Loopbot that you would like to set up a shared inbox
- Search for Loopbot under favourites or use quick look up to do so
- In the chat view please type "Setup Shared Inbox"
- Loopbot will now guide you though the set up process
- You will be asked to provide the email address you would like to set up
- Loopbot will also suggest some pre identified email addresses for you to choose from if you like
- Type or the select the account you would like to set up
- You will now need to login to your Shared Inbox account on Loop Email
- Please add the account by tapping the "Add Account" icon in the left hand side menu
- Once you're logged in, Loopbot will ask you to approve this account as a Shared Inbox
- Click approve
- Done! You can now switch back to your main email address
- You will find you're Shared Inbox under the teams section
Adding other people to the Shared Inbox?
- To add people to the Shared Inbox you will need to "@" them into an email
- After adding them, Loopbot will ask you to confirm that you would like to share the inbox with them
- Click approve if you're happy with this person being part of the Shared Inbox you have created
If you're unable to set up a Shared Inbox or would like more information about how to use a Shared Inbox, then please contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org.