You may not be able to login if you have 2-Step Verification (also known as 2FA or two-factor authentication) enabled on your account.
How can I login
- You may need to approve that you're logging into Loop Email on your secondary device or account which you have set up for 2FA
- You will need to make sure you enter your app-specific password or check your mail provider about your app-specific password
iCloud - 2FA Login
Apple requires you to use an app-specific password for all third-party apps that access your iCloud account. This helps ensure a high level of security for your Apple ID and related iCloud information.
How to create an app-specific password:
- Sign in to you Apple ID account page - https://appleid.apple.com/
- Under Security, find App-Specific Passwords, and click "Generate Password"
- Follow the steps on screen, copy your password, and return to the Loop Email login page to continue adding your account
Office 365 - 2FA Login
Yahoo - 2FA Login
Yandex - 2FA Login
If you would like more information about 2FA then please reach out to us on email@example.com.