When you first add a shared inbox we will automatically import one week of history.
We understand that being able to access the past history of a shared inbox is really important so we've made it possible for you to choose the import history yourself.
Once your shared inbox is set up, if you are an admin, you can edit the import history.
- Go to Settings
- Click on 'Shared Inbox and Teams' - You'll be taken to a new window
- If you have more than one shared inbox set up select the one you want to edit from the list on the left in the sidebar
- Click on 'Account' at the top
- Beneath 'Syncing' you'll see 'History'. Click on the button with the date to the right.
- You will see a pop-up window where you can edit the syncing history.
- Click on 'Select new date' to choose how far back you want the email history to go back.
- You can also choose what happens to the history of emails. You have the option to
- Mark them as unassigned
- Mark them as resolved
- Move them to the archive folder
- Move them to the deleted folder
- Once you've chosen your import date and how you want them to be stored, don't forget to click the blue 'Start import' button.