Loops allow you to have a private side chat conversation about a specific e-mail. You're able to "Loop-In" as many people or "Teams" as you like.
People Looped in will able to read the original email. This can be from a customer or an email with an attachment. Collectively, you will be able to chat and discuss an email in complete privacy from the original sender.
Loops are designed to help declutter your inbox and bring collaboration to email. By using Loops, you will no longer fill your inbox with duplicated threads, forwards, CC's and BCC's.
You can also Loop in people who are not using Loop Email. They will receive your message as a regular email to which they can reply.
Desktop & Mobile - How to create a Loop
- Select an email you would like to share
- You can share with as many people as you like or you can share with a Team you have create on Loop Email
- Tap the "Loop In" button in the bottom right corner of the screen
- You will notice a pop-up appear
- In the pop-up you can select the people or Team you would like to share the email with
- At the bottom of the pop-up you can start to type your message
- Hit send when you're done
If you would like to hear about Loops or would like to give us feedback, then you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org