Azure Information Protection Premium P2 is Microsoft's new feature for Office 365. The feature essentially prevents people signing in from unfamiliar locations/devices to help protect users' accounts.
Since Loop servers are hosted via Amazon Ireland, each Loop login is treated as one from Ireland, which is effectively an unfamiliar location for users of Office 365. This is preventing users of Office 365, who've bought the Microsoft feature, from signing up for Loop 😓
The good news is, there is an easy solution. Just ask an admin for your Office 365 account (usually your IT guru) to disable Azure Information Protection Premium P2.
1. Visit this site and sign in with your account
2. Click on 'Admin'
3. Click on 'Admin' centers' in the menu
4. Click on 'Azure AD' in the menu
5. Click 'Azure Active Directory'
6. Click 'Licenses'
6. Click 'All products'
7. Click on 'Remove'. This will get rid of Azure Information Protection Premium P2, allowing you to sign up for Loop. Result!