In certain cases, our users will be asked to enter additional details when they register to Loop with an Exchange account. It's particularly important to provide the server information of your account.
If you don't know the server of your Exchange account, follow these easy steps on your desktop:
- Visit www.office.com and sign into your email account
- Click the 'Settings' button in the top right of the screen
- Enter “POP and IMAP” in the 'Settings' search box in the top right of the screen
- Click on POP and IMAP
- Copy and paste the server name into the 'Server field' in the app
Please note - these steps are specific for desktop users only.
Using your mobile? After you sign up on www.office.com, hold the refresh icon in the search bar and tap on 'Request Desktop Site'.
If you can't find the server, you can go to your email settings on your phone. Here's how to do that on an iPhone:
- Go to your settings and click on 'Mail'
- After that, you click on 'Accounts'
- When you are in your 'Accounts', you choose the account you need information for (server and domain name)
- Then you click on the account
- Finally, you are in your 'Account settings' where you can see what your server and domain name is
If you are having problems signing in to the LOOP app, you can contact us at email@example.com, and we will try to help you. Your email should include:
- what app are you trying to use (iOS or desktop)
- what is the email address you are trying to sign in with
- screenshot of your email account settings (desktop or mobile).