Loop moves unimportant emails from your main focussed inbox into your "Muted" inbox.
To stay ultra-focused on the important stuff, you can also mute contacts or teams who you don't want distracting you. They'll remain in the 'Muted' section until you decided to move them out. As long as they stay in Muted you won't receive any notifications from them.
If and when you're ready to unmute someone you will need to first find them in 'Muted' and then with a swipe or a click, you'll get them back in your focused inbox.
Click the 'Mute' icon under the channel name
You can un-mute a contact in the 'Muted' section. First, find the contact in the 'Muted' section and then you have two ways to un-mute them:
- Click the 'Un-mute' icon on a contact card
- Otherwise, go to the contact's channel and click on the 'Un-mute' icon on the top under their name.
Here's how to mute:
- Go to a contact's channel and tap on the 'Info' button under their name
- Then choose 'Mute this contact' to mute it
You can unmute a contact easily:
- Go to the contacts channel you want to unmute
- Click on the 'Info' button
- Tap 'Unmute this contact'